the time has come....

lozzi

Reaction score
for extreme measures im thinking...

DSC00402%20(Custom).JPG

or possible...

an outfit like this...

benq0006.jpg

My Ellouise is mad, from the minute she gets up she is everywere she shuoldnt be climbing on everything she shouldnt and jumping on and off things...

i dunno were she gets her energy from...

After yet another bump, this time mums table... im thinking drastic measures, its etiher empty my house of all furniture... Or wrap bam with bubble wrap... lol

She should of been a boy bless her, she has no fear, and far too much energy..

Gotta love her though, so cute when you say "what are you doing missus" she gets all excited and squeels and tries to climb quicker or crawl away at great speed lol

oh just let her bump into things and fall over1 what doesn't kill them makes them stronger! :lol:

Seren was/is exactly the same, has no sense of danger. Her newest thing is to slide down the stairs at the speed of light, she thinks its great. But they bounce well, she will be balancing on something saying to me "careful mummy".

alana says carefeul mummy to me too, its soo cute, especially when im walking down the stairs

the other day we were out in the car and stopped at traffic lights, some men was working on roof, and she shouted "careful" at him :lol:

but i agree let them have a few bumps, they do bounce well. Alana jumps down half the flight of stairs and lets daddy catch her :shock: she loves it ans says again and charges back up the stairs :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back