The time has come........

Emmylou

Reaction score
......for me to say tatty bye to second tri :wave: :cry: I'm 27 weeks tomorrow (how the hell did that happen?)

I've really loved this tri.......made some fun friends, played lots of guess the sex polls, grown a bump and felt baby kicking to say the least..........

So, thats me.......I'm off........I won't be back ( :fib:) & I'll miss you all :hug: .....so........hurry the hell up and get over to 3rd tri!!!!!

I'll be back in my stalkers hat tomorrow :rotfl: please don't change the locks overnight :pray:

Come on over to third tri hun, dont wait till tomorrow il open the door for you :cheer:

oh no......don't leave me with these nutters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missing you already, please come back and see us,

Love you lots :hug: :hug:

missac said:
oh no......don't leave me with these nutters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missing you already, please come back and see us,

Love you lots :hug: :hug:

:roll: she says? :roll:

Who's the worst?.... ok I admit that's prob JW :rotfl:

We love you JW :hug:

We'll be there soon, you're onto the final leg now.... finishing line is in sight... I hop down to 99 days tomorrow so I'm getting close too :oops:

Missing you already ( though we're secretly going to kidnap you and tie you up in second tri until we move) :hug: :hug: :hug:

p.s. Sammy loves LIbby :cheer:

Emmylou said:
......for me to say tatty bye to second tri :wave: :cry: I'm 27 weeks tomorrow (how the hell did that happen?)

I've really loved this tri.......made some fun friends, played lots of guess the sex polls, grown a bump and felt baby kicking to say the least..........

So, thats me.......I'm off........I won't be back ( :fib:) & I'll miss you all :hug: .....so........hurry the hell up and get over to 3rd tri!!!!!

I'll be back in my stalkers hat tomorrow :rotfl: please don't change the locks overnight :pray:

ah good bye and have a beautful last 3 months :dance:
not long now... i can't wait till i'm there

Emmylou said:

ah good bye and have a beautful last 3 months :dance:
not long now... i can't wait till i'm there

Awwww Kirls Libby loves Sammy too......and Teejy :cheer: (the flirt)

I will be popping back, no need to kidnap me you'll probably have to push me out the door!!! I'm gonna hover between the 2 tri's waiting for you lot, the we need to sneak Jo in early whilst 'someone' distracts the rest of 3rd tri!!

JaidyBaby said:
Come on over to third tri hun, dont wait till tomorrow il open the door for you :cheer:

Ok.....I'll pop in early & post a quick forewarning that I'm on my way :lol: Thanks Jaidy :hug:

Have fun in the 3rd trimester - hope the time flies for you! :wave:

LBxx

Wishing you all the best for your 3rd tri, I'm sure it'll be at least as much fun over there! :wink:

:cheer: The time has come for the rest 'spring baby' nutters to migrate to the 3rd tri.
Emmy get your floozy bump over to third tri :rotfl: .

little*red said:
:cheer: The time has come for the rest 'spring baby' nutters to migrate to the 3rd tri.
:rotfl:

little*red said:

:rotfl:
i'm en route babe!

Hi

wow see you soon i guess lol have fun in the second tri and dont be shy
Katrina :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member