The mom song (sooooooooooooo funny)

Oh well, I thought it was funny :? Maybe i am just getting old...

Lisa

the link is broken hun!

I've seen it though, and yes, it's hilarious :lol: :lol:

I was waiitng till i go home at 12 to see it....the room is all silent and if i suddleny start pmsl and have sound blaring it might cause a stir lmao....im technically not ment to be on here :angel: :rotfl:

Well, at least i managed to fix the link- You are right to wait til you get home Sarah, it is so funny and it had me in tears i thought it was so funny...it reminds me of my mother, and what is worse ...it reminds me of ME :shock:
Yes, she is scary, isnt she, i thought so too, but my kids say I am scary when i am angry with them, so maybe it goes with the territory!!!!

Lisa

mamichuli said:
Well, at least i managed to fix the link- You are right to wait til you get home Sarah, it is so funny and it had me in tears i thought it was so funny...it reminds me of my mother, and what is worse ...it reminds me of ME :shock:
Yes, she is scary, isnt she, i thought so too, but my kids say I am scary when i am angry with them, so maybe it goes with the territory!!!!

Lisa

Good good im in a good mood today for a change so im bound to cry too :D :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back