Thats it ive changed hospitals, back at square one!

MissSara

Reaction score
Went to midwife at 11am to see about changing hospitals as the one i thought was the best turns ok not to be and now i want to go to the best perfoming one. Also i wasnt booked in for my 12 week scan until 18th feb, which made me a lot over 12 weeks.

Anyway she said shes glad ive changed my mind as the hospital i was going to delivered 9,000 babies a year and was more like a factory rather than maternity ward and the hospital in which i am going to only deliver 2,500 a year and try to make it as personal as possible.

Anyway im on a urgent list for my dating scan at the hospital as i am 13weeks and they like to see you bang on 12 weeks, should have a date for the scan on friday.
Just thought i would share.

Hope you get your scan soon, I've got mine tommorow. My hospital is apparantly one of the worst performing hospitals but i'm happy as hell to go there. I've given birth to 3 children, 2 were born at this particular hospital and i've had brilliant birthing experiences and then Joanna was born in a south wales hospital and the whole experience was a complete nightmare and very traumatic experience. I said I would never have another baby at that hospital as i'd rather give birth in the woods with wild bears it was that bad. Best thing to do if possible is speak to mothers who have birthed at your local hospitals and see which they recommend, loads of people warned me about the south wales hospital and they were sooooooo right.

No Scottish hospitals were on the list, i really wanted to find out how mine fared :(

Sounds like great news Miss Sara - glad you're getting looked after. I was tempted to look at other hospitals but the one I'm at is a 10 minute walk from my house so as we don't drive it just makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back