That face cream that is actually supposed to work....

Urchin

Reaction score
Can anyone remember what it's called?

Boots were selling out of it and people we queuing up for hours to get it a month or 2 ago. It's supposed to be the ONLY anti-wrinkle cream that's proven to work.

As a side note... do you think questions like this, and other beauty stuff like hair/make-up questions should go into the new "Your Health" section, which could be renamed something like "Health and Beauty", or do you want to keep them in Off Topic?

I'll have to remember that when i start getting wrinkles
lol

i voted yes for the otehr girls ;)

im not really big on health and beauty but u never know :)

I bought my mum some of that cream..... and she said it doesnt work!! :?

is it going in the parenting section?

i dont think that baby health and beauty go together, but if its none baby related health then yeah they go good :D

i dont even moisterise i hate creams etc soap and water all the way for me :lol:

oh i thought it was creme de la mer!

a beauty section would b good yeah- u could mix it in with health, that goes... :wink:

I have it and love it..i had a spare bottle when news broke and sold it on ebay for £42 :cheer:

dionne said:
is it going in the parenting section?

i dont think that baby health and beauty go together, but if its none baby related health then yeah they go good :D

i dont even moisterise i hate creams etc soap and water all the way for me :lol:

Dionne the Smoking Section is now called the "Your Health" section, to include everything like diets and exercise etc. This is the section I mean when I say shall we call it Heath And Beauty?

ohhh rite lol

sounds cool

i love beauty things :D

Becksss said:
I'll have to remember that when i start getting wrinkles
lol

I have no wrinkles but use ante-ageing cream already - best advise my mum ever gave - use ante ageing cream before bed when you turn 21!

OK I have changed that category to Health and Beauty Chat.

Hope that suits everyone

I work at Boots and remember a few weeks ago it was flying out the door

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back