Thanks so much

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I just wanted to say a massive huge THANK YOU to all the wonderful ladies on this board who have been so damn helpful!!!!

Without you lot I really don;t know where I would be!

After my loss I had immense support here and when I felt a little low about this pregnancy because i was worried I feel like I have no fears now and everyday i wake I feel really confident!

Im also happy to say im no longer doing the wipe test which is a MASSIVE step.

Although we are a little hormonal and down, happiness plays such a large part in our babies growth even from the tinest stages of an embryo, whatever happens I am ready to face things now and the main reason is because of wonderful ladies like you, those with and without children, ttc or those who have lost

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway petal and I are off to beddybyes

xxx

yea they have helped me so much also and ive tried to give advice myself :)

ty everyone :) :hug: :hug:

Yes, thank you everyone! Sharne is so right, and all the people on this board have been so understanding and helpful. :) It has also given me a lot of confidence in my pregnancy, and despite sometimes getting a bit worried (we all do one time or another I bet), I am so much happier.

I have got so much good info on here, you don't even know. :cheer:

Oh, and Sharne, you're awesome to talk to. Glad you're on the forum. :hug:

This forum is a fabulous community to be part off, very friendly and welcoming and everybody is willing to help.

Thank you all :D

Hello
I don't post that much but the responses i have had have been amazing
thanks girls, i am not so scared this time around x

Hello
I don't post that much but the responses i have had have been amazing
thanks girls, i am not so scared this time around x

This is a lovely forum, everyone is so lovely and helpful, hugs everyone! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back