thank you ladies and soon farewell

lealea85

Reaction score
hi ladies, i would like to thank those who are still in tri 1 who have helped me through my rants n random questions since day one.
As of monday i will be tottling over to tri 2 (will still pop back to say howdy)

for those askin, my scan went well and baby is healthy (so far so good).
i still feel so blessed.:dance:

im so excited i cried so much after my scan.

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 16
thank you my luv......its a blown up one. i love it.
im prob gonna be between both pages of tri 1 and 2. i feel so weird leavin everyone lol
childish i know, but as funny as this sounds (just like school) i dont think im going to know anyone looool

Ahh honey im so glad all went well! nothing to worry about in the end eh!! welcome to tri 2 sweety xx

Don't wait till Mobday, hurry up and get your but over to tri 2!

Great pic by the way!x

Its ok hun, a few of us will be following you shortly :) Your scan picture is amazing!And i love your little avatar pic, its so sweet xxx

Well done , glad scan went well , your piccy is soo clear, looks like a little boy to me!!

Don't worry about Tri 2 , they are lovely girls in there

So glad all went well at your scan, and your pic is amazing, its so clear! Mine is just blurry fuzz, fingers crossed for a good one at 20 weeks.

I am moving to tri 2 now too as date got brought forward to 23rd Feb so I will be the new kid at school with you! :0)

T x

thanks ladies.....see u in tri 2

omg tania, thats so cool. so im now due the 20th n ur the 23rd feb. be funny if they both born on the same day.

everyone says it looks like it will be a boy....but how can u tell loool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back