• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thank God For..........

Emma C

Reaction score
Baby Wipes............

Now this might just be me but baby wipes can be used for all sorts of things and not just babies bottoms!!!! (face's and hands as well).

As Katie is my first I have never had reason to but baby wipes before but now I use them to:

Clean milk stains and any other stange looking marks of my leather sofa!

Clean my shoes with.

I have even cleaned the car with them!!!

Just wondering if anyone else has found a use for them other than bottoms!!! infact any other baby equipment which you would never have bought before having your babies.

Em xxxx

(it's that time of night when I am bored and there is nothing on the TV now x-factor has finished :( )

I am the same. I do my shoes as well, get stains off clothes and the carpet when they happen. I use them for everything now too LOL. They're the best invention!!!! xx

I love baby wipes and use them all the time. I have laminate flooring so there great for that along with lots of other things. Also nappy bags, we used them for when we took the dog for a walk. Much cheaper than pet ones.

we do the same with nappy bags
and amazing wot u can use wipes for lol
and Braydon like to try n eat em lol

Magic cream, is Seren's but I have used it a lot for me and I know OH nicks it too

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
we do the same with nappy bags
and amazing wot u can use wipes for lol
and Braydon like to try n eat em lol

Don't know what the attraction is myself but babies seem to think they taste great! :roll:

Wiping skirting boards!

Also, if you get ones that contain lanolin they work wonders at removing the bugs that stick to the number plate on your car!

Lucy

Ha ha i wipe the sick up off my leather sofa with them, or the drips of milk! :rotfl:

I dont have anything to add on the wipes front but I did use breastpads to cover joes winkle with at first when i wasnt quick at recognising the peeing signs.

Yeh - you sort of learn quick with that one...
Baby wipes are ace a removing biro - ewan got hold of one and got it all over him self and the leather sofa!! but the baby wipe just wiped it off no hard scrubbing with soap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back