terrified is an understatement

hennaly

Reaction score
I have my downs scan and bloods tomorrow and i am so scared i am really tearfull, i feel sick i have butterflies and i cant think of anything else.
I am 38 so already classed as high risk and its making me feel there is no hope, im a pesemist anyway so life feels sh1t right now. :(

dont panic hennaly - my mum ws 2 months short of 40 having me.... and she was fine.. she had the downs test on me too :hug: :hug:

the only good thing to come from this is i really no longer care what sex it is, im so worried about it being ok the rest is irrelevant

I'm sure you'll be fine. I didn't have my tests until 17 weeks and I've still not heard anything back yet so I'm assuming everything is ok and I'm in my 30's too.

:hug:

Its such a mixed 9 months isn't it, so many highs and lows. As far as the downs testing goes i was worried when i had my first at 19, equally worried with my last one at 31 and still worried now at 36. If your a natural worrier as i am too, there is always something to worry about, then i worry about worrying :wall: On the plus side, my mum was 45 when she had my sister and she was fine :cheer:
We just have to try and relax, so much easier to say than do!
Well, good luck for tomorrow, im sure all will be fine, and at least you know you are not alone :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

because im going private i will get the results straight away so thats something i dont think i could stand to wait.

Im sure everything will be fine, just keep positive for your little bean :D

Let us know how you get on..........

Will be thinking of you. :hug:

Although you may be classed as a higher risk, it still isnt that common!! Just keep remembering that!! :hug: :hug: Im sure everything will be fine!

hey i'm 36, so will have to have this too.

good luck hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

be positive, it will be fine...

Hey, i feel the same, i am 35 and am stressing about all this...

my doctor said if you are in your mid to late thirties and having a subsequent child there isn't really anything to worry about.

:hug: :hug: try not to worry too much i am sure it will all be good :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back