Tens

rainbow dancer

Reaction score
pointless thread really but was sat thinking i ought to look at hiring the tens machine from the hospital. just looked and is £25 to hire and £10 deposit. just bought my own on amazon for £24 which has really good reviews for during labour.pointless thread but thought id share this with you to save you some pennys as can always resell on ebay!! xx:)

Robbing *******s! Mine was £10 to hire from the midwife.

I think I used mine incorrectly, I didn't get a lot from it xxx

I found it great in the first stages for about the first 3 or 4 hours then it just started to annoy me. I tried using it again after 24 hours but hubby kept zapping me between contractions for his own amusement so I ended up ripping it off and shoving the pads in his face!

I found it great in the first stages for about the first 3 or 4 hours then it just started to annoy me. I tried using it again after 24 hours but hubby kept zapping me between contractions for his own amusement so I ended up ripping it off and shoving the pads in his face!

:rotfl:

I haven't even considered a tens machine but maybe I should. Will my hospital not have one though? My hospital is 30mins away so I don't plan on labouring much at home.

i got this one

http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/webap...top_category=&fromPage=Search&hotspot_prefix=

from lloyds pharmacy for £29.99.... put it in my hosp bag, and forgot to put friggin batteries in the thing!!

have just sold it on ebay for £26 tho so happy as punch at that, cos i had opened the box (store wouldnt return it because of this) only to find out it didnt have batteries, next time i will learn my lesson, but was only having contractions for 2hrs b4 she was born so probs wouldnt of got much benefit from it (or thats what i keep telling myself, lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back