TENS

Amanda

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can hire/buy a TENS from???

I had my name down at the hospital for one and was expecting a call this week. I've just had the call, but they can't loan me one!! They have just had the auditors in, and they have said they are not allowed to hire them as it's not cost effective!!!! :shock: But they already have bought them, so how is it not cost effective???

Anyway, my physio had advised me to use one from 36 weeks onwards as it should hopefully help with my SPD, so I need one now!!!

Mothercare hun,it's £27.50,this includes all postage to and from yourself for 4 weeks,plus a free 2 week extension on request. The order number is 08453 30 40 30 :D xx

ooooooooooooo brownie point for nikki for including the telephone number! :cheer:

here are your wings nikki!
6.gif

nice one deary, they shall be gettin a call from me pretty soon!!

Ooo, Nikki - you are sooo efficiant!!!

Anyone else like to know anything,anything i can find out for you,please just ask :angel: :angel: :wink: xx

bum kisser... :rotfl:

just kidding xx

Next weeks lotto numbers please :D

nikki1306 said:
Anyone else like to know anything,anything i can find out for you,please just ask :angel: :angel: :wink: xx

When's my baby going to come???!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wouldn't it be funny if you predicted right! :shock:

Can't tell you the lotto numbers cassi don't want to have to split that jackpot :wink: :lol:

Tankett your baby will come on the 12th september :wink: :lol: xx

nikki1306 said:

I'm not speaking to you now!! I'm having a planned c section, so surely it's going to be before my EDD of the 7th??? If I'm still here on the 12th, I'll hunt you down!! :wink: :twisted:

tankett said:
nikki1306 said:

I'm not speaking to you now!! I'm having a planned c section, so surely it's going to be before my EDD of the 7th??? If I'm still here on the 12th, I'll hunt you down!! :wink: :twisted:

Oh in that case your section will be on the 31st August :wink:

Just to let you know, the rental price of the Mothercare machines has gone up. It's now £29.99 for 4 weeks (extendable for 2 weeks if needed), but they also charge you £4.95 postage.

If you go to the Boots website, you can buy one for £49.99 (free postage), so I've decided to invest in one in case my back is still off after LO is born.

Nikki, can you predict what i am gonna have with your mystical powers, think i'm gonna start callig you spetic peg from now on :wink: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back