Tell me about your cravings!

Mmmmmmmmm yeah cream soda was damn good in my first tri espec.

definitely savoury rather than sweet for me, especially anything you can toast - crumpets, pikelets, toasted bloomer bread, toasted muffins, and lots of butter! Crisps too, oh and mcdonalds fries, I'm sure it's the salt!

I'm the opposite with coke - I used to drink lots of diet coke but can't stand anything carbonated now so it's water and low sugar ribena all the way for me!

lol some strange cravings herer lol

i cant wait until i start having some strange cravings

I actually lost weight when I was pregnant with DS cos I craved healthy stuff for a change:

Water (had to be ice cold from the cooler in the office!)
Satsumas
Fresh Orange
Jacket potatoe with salad
Worcester Sauce Walkers crisps

I could not stand the smell of petrol or the thought of BBQ sauce, couldnt even walk down the sauce aisle at the supermarket...my DH thought this was hilarious and would pop out at the end of the aisles with a bottle and I would have to stop myself from heaving in the middle of the store (wicked sense of humour :)!!!!

Its skips crisps well any crisps! diet coke! fresh orange juice go through about 5bottles a week!fish and chips and loads of choclate! im dying for a mcflurry but not sure if im allowed to have them! cant stand the smell of pizza or anything with cooked cheese!

I didn't have any crazy ones at all but I craved cheese throughout my whole pregnancy and fresh orange juice but it had to be really really cold. Don't know if it's because I ate some much of it but Evie really loves cheese!

I totally went off wholemeal bread and fish.

Very boring ones sorry :)

Last edited:
When I was expecting Harrison it was Nandos hot peri peri sauce and I had it with absolutely everything!!! How I never got heartburn I'll never know xx

Ice lollies, I could eat 5 at a time, one after another!
Full fat coke and I have never liked full fat coke, it's always been diet, can't seem to live without it now.
Takeaways, Subways and McDonald's
Fruit, fruit, fruit and mango juice....
Feta salad with cucumber and tomatoes - nothing else :D
Oat So Simple porridge - the Golden Syrup one.... mmmmmm...
CEREAL!!! Especially all the clusters ones.
Been dying for a massive chunk of brie :D

HeyReally glad to get into this forumIt's what I am looking for.Hope to know more member here.

Ice lollies, big time .. I couldn't get enough of those suckers! (excuse the pun!)
Ritz crackers .. I was going thru a sleeve a day.
Bisto .. I'd drink pints of the stuff.
Smoked salmon .. I held off till 8 months and I couldn't take it any more, I went to the super market, brought the biggest pack I could find, a pack of bagels and went home and scoffed the lot. Never.in.my.life .. has anything tasted so superb!!

I had to have Walls sausages yesterday - they were ok but so much fat came out of sort of put me off a bit - will stick to butchers sausages next time! Im still on the cereal but lots of sweet stuff too, have to try and curb that!

Porridge with Golden Syrup
Crackers with thin slice of cheddar cheese
haribos
Ice cold diet coke, but in a can, don't ask me why
And lots and lots of fresh orange juice, i can't get enough of the stuff, which is really funny as i use to like it but i couldn't drink it as it upset my IBS.

I have also been through the porridge and heaps of golden syrup thing!

I havent really got any cravings but when i eat plums they HAVE to be sour (usually when there not ripe enuff) and i want KFC chicken Alot but i can live without it. My OH was getting cravings before my 20wk scan of the milk bottle sweets. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back