Teletubies

Melly+2

Reaction score
Just put cebeebies on for Hope and the teletubies has just come on and oh my goodness, ive never heard her scream with so much joy before, she loves it. Everytime each of the names get said or they come on the telly shes loving it, wish big cook little cook was on i lake that better :lol: Does anyone elses babys do this or just my lil lamb?

awww bless!! Arianna loves Bear in the Big Blue house and goes loopy with excitement whenever she hears the theme tume for it!

Jam loves LazyTown - personally it creeps me out but lol, if hes happy!! :shock: :rotfl:

Aww bless her, i crapped myself first time she did it, before today and all of a sudden shre just burt out screaming, i didnt know whether she was upset or not lol but now i know :hug:

mummykay said:
Jam loves LazyTown - personally it creeps me out but lol, if hes happy!! :shock: :rotfl:

is that the one with the girl with the pink hair? How scary are all the men in it with their weird drawn-on style eyebrows and moustaces!!

they are WEIRD!!! but Jam laughs his head off and dances to all the songs etc so at least he enjoys himself!!

he likes Roary the racing car too, him and Mike sit there in the morn watchin it together - boys eh :roll: :lol:

My girls LOVE Lazytown! They can't get enough of it, and they also love Sponge Bob, which I think is dreadful! :lol:

Have you seen the Doodlebops? Arianna loves them and they are just plain weird!!

kids programmes are all weird lol, thats y I put MTV on so at least he gets some exercise dancing around and improves his co ordination lol!!

Stanley's a TT fan too, I think he looks like the baby in the sun :D

I usually put on the music channels too!! I love it when little ones dance!!

Arianna shakes her bootie!!

Everyone say Hope looks like that baby in the sun, i dont think she does lol :D

Nathan LOVES 'in the night garden'. we have it taped and put it on when hes grumpy and it soon sorts him out. His favorites are the 'tittyfers' or what ever they are called. He just laughs at them! Aimee loves lazy town but for some reason calls in 'nony' :?

Ella loves Teletubbies, she has a video (how retro :lol: ) and laughs like mad when Po falls over in it and also when Tinky Winky is jumping around in puddles. She also likes Lazy Town and I don't mind it either, not many kids programmes have men with muscles like that in it, I can forgive the costume :lol:

Kina loves sporticus :rotfl:

Seren is obsessed with the bloody TT's. She has a Po which has to wear her bib, her trainers, have some of her food etc etc

Kina loves sporticus

Hey I've been at home a loooong time. When Robbie Rotten starts looking good I know it's been too long. :lol:

Kina said:
When Robbie Rotten starts looking good I know it's been too long. :lol:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That sporticus is alright though :wink: He would have to loose that moustache though :D

You'se two are beginning to scare me now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back