• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teething experiences?

NickyB

Reaction score
I know it's kind of early (she's 9 weeks, 2 days), but I'm wondering if anyone thinks Lucy might be teething. She has some of the symptoms but not all.

She's:
Been dribbling a bit, not loads though
Been sticking her fists and fingers in her mouth
Had the most awful explosive nappies for the last two or three days
Had a small bit of nappy rash I noticed yesterday (will endeavour to have more nappy off time)
Been a bit different recently, more tears, slightly harder to get her to stop crying (she can be distracted by the mobile or something) just slightly more irritable

I thought she felt a bit hot yesterday evening, but didn't have a temperature.

But, she's still sleeping well at night, and I can't see anything in her mouth. She's not got tons of dribble, and she hasn't got hot/red cheeks.

What other things would point to her teething that I should look out for?
I can't hhelp thinking it'll probably just be a little phase she's going through.

Could be teething - Finlay had all those symptoms apart from the explosive nappies and nappy rash from abot 3 months but no teeth until 6 months

Try one of those water filled rings that can be put in the fridge to ease LOs discomfort :D

Oh Finlay slept fine when he was teething. ;)

Her hands are constantly in her mouth, and it and the dribble is giving her a red chin, I really think she's teething.

Oooh Oscar's doing this too, the dribbling but not loads and fists in mouth thing. He has been crying more but I put that down to his colic.

I bought my niece a teething necklace for her 1st birthday a few weeks ago, I might get him one now in readiness!

we got our first tooth yesterday, and as you can see form the ticker he is 4 motnhs toady, we started syptoms about 4 weeks ago (i think, my memory is going).

Sandi

:D Ivys doing the same! Shes got little white bits showing on her bottom front gums. Loads of dribble hehe its so cute!

NickyB said:
Her hands are constantly in her mouth, and it and the dribble is giving her a red chin, I really think she's teething.

We had all this with Luke months ago and he only cut his firth tooth a couple of weeks back. :?

It could be she has discovered her hands. They do go through a dribbly phase aswell though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back