• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

teething/ dribble rash

ozzy

Reaction score
Hi,

LO has 2 bottom teeth and is dribbling bad. He now has dribble rash around chin and underneath his chin . he looks sore!
any reccommendations for creams or how to prevent dribble constantly on his tops/chin?
many many thanks x

My little boy also has a rash from excessive dribble. I have been putting Avent magic cream on James' and it is definitely clearing up :)

i find connor dribbles a lot less when he's wearing his teething necklace :D

Vaseline is supposed to help to keep the area dry whilst they dribble away :)
It's horrible is teething when they are constantly wet, really hope he gets a tooth soon or stops dribbling, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

I use conotrane cream. It's magic, it's a very mild antiseptic waterproof cream, and it's great for nappy rash too.

I think you have to ask the chemist for it.

I've been using vaseline. xxx

This is a good thread for me as collier just started dribbling with his teething bless him :hug:
Hope the creams work !! :hug:

i bought avent magic cream which is healing the rash slightly, but come evening time its back again and red and sore cos of his dribbling. im constantly changing his t shirts so he is not constantly wet , he has a bib on him all the time cos of the wetness. so if i put vaseline on his chin and under his neck and chest will this be ok? :oops:

Vaseline just creates a waterproof barrier so its perfectly safe to put on him there yes, but if he does get a rash or become sore, I'd try the suggestions of the cream from ladies above, I know what its like having to change them all the time, I really hope it passes for him soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back