• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

teething at 3months?

Redshoes

Reaction score
I think Ophelia's teething as she's drooling a lot and chewing her hands like there's no tomz, however she is possibly due a growth spurt and its around this time they chew their hands anyway, plus she's not hot or irritable...if it is teething, what can I do to help her? She's too small for teething! haha She's also got her immunisations tomz, so bit wary she may not be happy, her first imms were heartbreaking to say the least, my did she sob :( but she wasn't ill :)

Jacob is teething. I can feel the tooth coming through and recently have started to see it. Have you felt her gums at all? I have tried a few different things for him but chewing his knuckles seems to work the best.

Jacob chewing his own knuckles, not me chewing them for him! :D

Baillie got her bottom 2 teeth at three months!

First aid box:

Calpol
Bonjela
Teething rings (the ones you can chill in fridge)
hugs (Lots of)

Kim x x x x x

india has been teething for the last few weeks. its driving her insane, i got her one of those amber teething necklases. its working wonders already.

Colliers 2 bottom teeth came through at 3 months old so yes it can happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back