Teeth Question ;o)

K X

Reaction score
I am a little concerned-Rebecca is 6 months old next week and she hasn't even got one tooth! Should I be worried?

Lately she has been slavering and grabbing her left ear all the time :think: When she grabs her ear she pulls it really hard :roll:

I am just worried as she seems to be slower in the teething stakes :cry:

every child is different Adele was 9 months before she cut her first tooth. It just depends on the baby you may find she will be a bit slower on the teeth but she will be quicker at something else like speaking or walking..

dont worry about it hun shes perfectly fine and im sure you will see them little white pegs soon enough :wink:

Coby is the same hun,

He hasnt got any teeth yet, altho i can see two under the gum.

He grabs, rubs and pulled his ear all the time, i hate it, wnt to run him to the docs everytime he does it in case hes got an ear infection, already taken him twice and they said it was fine so dont want to bug them again lol

xx

i thought jamie was late for teething too, he had his first tooth through at 8 months!!

Hes now got 6 with 2 more ready to cut through!!! :D

Not late at all - I know a baby that didn't have any til recently and they are 1 next month :)

Ella is almost 7 months and has none and no signs of any yet either. But Im not worried becuase I had no teeth til 9 months. and like weestart said she will be quicker at something else like walking. I was walking around at 9 months with no teeth in my mouth!

we had to wait till breaydon was 7.5 months old till his started to come thro he is 10 months tomoz and has 7 lol
dont worry hun
someone i know lil boy didnt have ne till he was one

Rubie hasn't got any and she is 7 months. My friends baby cut his first tooth at 15 months :shock:

I wouldn't worry at all.

The HV told me that they should have atleast 2 teeth by the time they are 1yr old. That is the only criteria they use.

Phoebe has her 2 bottom front teeth. They arrived when she was about 6 and a half months which I think is early for pegs :lol:

Hi

Kiara dont have any either , guess all babies are different.
Katrina

I think everyone has reassured you now... I had a friend here this morning and her 8.5 month old has no pegs at all!

Emilia xx

my niece didn't get her teeth till she was 1 but she got them one after the other!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back