Tanning

Tillytots

Reaction score
I applied some tan this morning for the first time in ages. I begrudged doing it as Im twice the size I was so I used twice the amount of tan :lol: I got so bored though so I put some on anyway! I used the L'oreal moisutiser one which takes 7 days to develop but my skin has just soaked it like a sponge and I look like Ive been on a 2 week hol to Jamaica in just a few hours! :rotfl: Im happy though as Im not just fat now, Im fat and brown and at least I look semi healthy :dance:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I'm as white as milk. My OH calls me the milk bottle... i gave up with fake tan after a few satsuma incidents!

oh dear :rotfl: :rotfl:
have you managed to get the colour to calm down a bit??
i used to die my hands bright ornage looked to daft :rotfl:

i use dove tinted moisturiser on my face all year round to give me a lovely just sun kissed 8) look i cant go to tanned i's look silly with my red hair :lol:

dont bother with the rest of me till i have to get my legs and arms out for the summer then i use PIZ Bein the foamy one its lush

no its still nice and brown....its not orange so we're ok 8) I forgot my ears though :roll: I had to do them today :lol:

aww bless you hun i caught the sun on saturday so my face has a nice sunkissed look to it :)
manda xx

id dnt do fake lotion, i ALWAYS have streaks and end up with orange hands lol.

Glad it worked for you tho tilly.

xx

I cant be assed lol!! If i ever manage to get these legs out i may tan them a little but atm i jsut cant be bothered, plus Baby daddy had a go at me last time i saw him for being browner then him!! :roll: (funnily enough the next day he came in going "do i look brown", he'd had his tanning moisturiser out!!!

I dont think i look too pale but agh well

I'm really really pale with lovely blue veins everywhere! :puke: Bet you feel better now with a tan i know i always do, i'm just :pray: its going to be a nice summer. x

I've been doing the fake tan over the last week too.. pregnancy has turned me ghost like..I'm sure I'm not normally this pale anyway..so out came the fake tan at the weekend! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I look and feel much better for it, OH came over tonight and said :shock: You look good today :lol: bless him!

I'll prob keep it up now so I look half alive after Ive given birth :cheer:

BabyBee said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I'm as white as milk. My OH calls me the milk bottle... i gave up with fake tan after a few satsuma incidents!

My OH calls me 'daz white'. Seriously considering a spray tan, I am too pale these days! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back