• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Swimming

cassi

Reaction score
Jakob went for a quick dip yesterday with my neice Ellie, he really seemed to enjoy it and i cant wait till we can start the lessons! he had his little wetsuit on he looked like a wee turtle bless him :D

Excellent! Where are you planning on taking him for lessons? They do lessons at the gym we goto (Pulse 8 part of Nirvanna Spa) but they are £95 for 12 weeks.

Is that the going rate? - strikes me as expensive.

We're going this weekend !! I can't wait!!! :lol:

yeah i was thinking of there too! i think that price is quite normal my sister payed £95 per term at aquatots.

Thats where we go for the family fun sessions. It is £3 for Ellie and me and hubby don't have to pay as we are gym members. We are going again Saturday morning 8:15. :) We have her proper swim nappy to use this time as well.

:D its great fun...they also have a bouncy castle & things there sometimes for little uns i think its once a month i took a girl i used to look after there once :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back