swim nappies

Amy_J

Reaction score
how do they work? lol. we've booked to go to italy july 20th, oh coming for 10 days and me and marley have got one way tickets! yayyyy. planning to stay for a month. i mentioned swim nappies to the MIL and she was like "what? i havent heard of them i dont think we have them here in italy" they are a little behind us with modern things lol....so i need to stock up if im taking them and i cant get them there... do you change them each time LO gets out the sea or pool? or do they last a few hours??im absolutely clueless. ive got marley some swimwear and hes got a little pair of baby speedos hahah. i just dont know how many packs to take? ive told mil to check the supermarket and see if they have them as i dont wanna weigh the case down with a months worth of swim nappes and all of his formula!!!!!

thanks mummies xox

they need changing every time they get out, they dont really dry out once out of the water and LO got very uncomfortable if we left him in it wet very long xxx

They are half price at sainsburys at the moment xx

They're good. I think I get Huggies, and they look like they'll be too big, but they've been great. Sophia hasn't ever dirtied one (poo wise) cos I don't think they poo in water (I think someone said that!)

What about a re-usable one?
Ive seen them in Asda, wilkinsons boots.

I got swim nappies for our holidays, but i found I used the reuseable brief type ones more. I got a pair from John Lewis and he wore them on their own.

Unfortunately they do poo in water - when dd was a baby she did an explosive poo and we had to evacuate the pool. Soooo embarassing!!

Ive only used reusable ones. They dont hold water so LO isn't uncomfortable in them either. Mines a totsbots one but you can pick them up from boots or asda etc. :)

thanks ladies! will have a shop around next week! im sooo excited to see him in his swimgear! MIL has got him a paddling pool for the garden!! ehheh. just hope theres no poop incidents!!! LOL.

Yeah swim nappies just catch rather than absorb, so not much use for piddles :p But if the worse happens itll be contained! Huggies are good with tear off sides, but tbh still a faff to put on, pullups fail!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back