Sun, sea, sand and...3rd tri!!

Lynsey

Reaction score
Hello all :wave: I'm finally here! Sorry I am late but have just got back from my last baby-free holiday which was so relaxing! Budge up everyone, hope there is room!

I made a holiday resolution to be really organised for my last 12 weeks...ha! I will see how long that lasts for! Hope everyone is well.

Lyns xx

Welcome to the third tri honey. Its all fun and games here and the best tri to be in because you finally get to meet your baby :hug:

Xxx

Welcome! And good for you being organised. My third tri-mester has been different daily and each day feels like a week! Waiting for baby to arrive.

Yesterday I actually got to just sit around and read a book. Which is unusual, considering I am normally bed ridden with pain. Hope to be able to relax for the rest of pregnancy, but getting so huge! Probably because I eat so much..

welcome id budge over but with the size of my arse lately i cant move anymore you'll have to squeeze in there is a few of us hoping to pop soon so then you will have a whole bench to yourself! :D

Hi Lyns!

Been waiting for you mate, come sit next to me...like Cassi says there may be some more room when a few of these ladies pop!!

Glad you enjoyed your holiday :hug:

Hi due date buddy!!! Welcome :cheer:

Glad you had good hol, its getting close now to us all meeting bubbas :cheer: :hug:

Hello and welcome to the last weeks. Tis getting exciting now huh? :wave: :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back