sun holidays

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
the sun is starting there cheap holidays again ths weekend and i was just wondering wot u have to do to get one? and are they any good

You just have to collect a certain number of tokens from the paper then fill in a form with about 4/5 choices of which parks you want to go to. and the dates you can go. Then send it to them with the cheque and will send confirmation of the park and date you have got.
We went in April to Haven in wales and the caravan we stayed in was lovely!

We went to Devon a few weeks ago though picked the long weekend option. Minimum is four people though so if you are less than 4 you still have to pay for 4 people so it comes to £60 if it's a "£15 holiday".

I included a letter in with mine in addition to the dates and park choices, saying I was pregnant and could be flexible with parks but really couldn't have a date anytime in July or August, and they gave us our 1st choice date and 2nd choice park. Woo :cheer:

Also depending on your budget and how many of you are going, consider the caravan upgrade.. our standard one was big enough for the two of us though it would have been completely cramped if we had had a little one too as the double bedroom was just about big enough for us as it was.

All in all I love them though, my family has not been well off so they were the only breaks I would get to go on as a child, and I have fond memories of them. The kids clubs are quite good, and the sites are generally quite good to use as bases for exploring the nearby towns.

how many tokens do u need to collect and how much is it to upgrade etc i was thinking bout maybe doing it for my mum and dads bdays

I think its 6 tokens though 1 comes with the form so you buy 6 papers for one holiday.. make sure it says sun holidays on the front cover though just to make sure you get the right ones.. you can get any combination I think, so long as you use buy the paper with the form in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back