• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Summer holidays

AgentM

Reaction score
We have decided to go abroad this year, as we have missed out on a hot holiday the last couple of years. I have been looking on line, but really don't know where to start. I love all the Greek Islands, so that sort of thing would be lovely. Of course, we have Oliver this time and he will be about 18-20 months by then. But I seem to be struggling finding somewhere appropriate for us all.

Any suggestions girlies?

No idea! :lol: We had our last 'hot' holiday to California when I was 10-12wks pregnant with Hebe and are now on a mission to see as much of the UK as possible for the next few years :) We might stretch to France but I'm not sure where so wouldnt like to say.

No idea! :lol: We had our last 'hot' holiday to California when I was 10-12wks pregnant with Hebe and are now on a mission to see as much of the UK as possible for the next few years :) We might stretch to France but I'm not sure where so wouldnt like to say.
I remember that!! That was our last hot holiday too - we went to Crete and had a fab time!!! God, that only seems like yesterday!

Doesnt it just.....weird....I ate eggs benedict for the first few days before realising I shouldnt be having runny yolks! :lol:

we've taken rhys to both corfu and malta.. both lovely places

we've taken rhys to both corfu and malta.. both lovely places
How do you find a hotel that is good for kids. I typed in Family Holidays, but half of them said that they were good for couples :eh:

We went to Cyprus at the beginning of June for a wedding, and it was lovely for us all but really difficult in the middle of the day. We didn't want Sam to be out in the sun for hours (he was obviously covered in sun cream but he was always so hot and uncomfortable) but didn't really have anywhere inside to go that was child-friendly as there was only so much time we could spend in our hotel room :lol: Sam also had no appetite at all in the heat so I was stressed about the fact that he wasn't really eating enough too (so unlike him!) ...I think it would have been even better if we'd gone when it was a bit cooler - but still nice enough to be out by the pool etc. - and we'd got ourselves a villa instead of a hotel room :)

Ok so what month? If you're going peak time maybe find somewhere not so roasting?

We went to Fuerteventura about 1 1/2 years ago in March and it was just bearable then 27 degree's :D But it would be scorching in the summer. It was a beautiful island :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back