• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sudocream @.@

evie_smith

Reaction score
Oh my lord!!!!

My DD wanted the toilet so I opened the gate and said off you go.. Were trying to encourage her to use the toilet and not the potty all the time as she is three and being in nursery now she is taking herself (bliss!) well anyway I think .... Hummm she has been gone a while

"bells .... You alrite princess?"

No reply

"bells???"

No reply

"bella!"

Nothing

My husband

"issabelle rose what are you doing?"

I go and check - oh my lord!!!! White everywhere (we always keep everything in the cupboard she can't reach) funny thing is I only said to my Husband this morning "why are you always getting things out and never putting things away it just a mess" to which he replied he doesn't! :rotfl:

It was all over the bath all over her mini toilet seat all over the main toilet all over the loo and she was covered in it in her hair ECT ... I'm like oooohhh my god!!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It prob wasnt funny at the time but that made me laugh Evie.
Good luck cleaning it up, our Adam did it not so long ago and it so greasy on some surfaces x x

It hasn't become amusing yet lol but I'm sure it will after a few days ... Lol! :lol: she went and sat on my new red carpet too then her new red carpet trying to keep out my way lol!! @.@

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back