• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Such a crappy day.

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
1. I didnt get to sleep at all last night for starters, so Im dog tiered.
2. Went into town today and felt SO sick I had to come home.
3. Came home and started throwing up, I then started crying witch made me throw up more.
4. I called my mum because I hate being sick and because my dads a selfish bast*** he turned off all the phones so I couldnt speak to my mum because he wanted the phone to call his wife.
5. I needed to call the midwife and even though I was crying my eyes out my dad was chatting to his wife and told me to 'fuc* off' when I asked for the phone and when I said 'I really need to call the midwife' he says 'Fuck off back to your nans you stupid bit**'

Hes the crapest parent I no, just thinks about himself 24/7. I wish my mum was here. :cry:
Im trying not to cry because It makes me sick for some reason but its hard =/

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Your dad sounds like a twat :evil:
Is there no one else you could stay with hun

:hug: poor you, my crappy day was last week and I cried most of day too :hug:
hope it's just a one-off for you, you could do with a nice friend by the sounds of it-anyone you can invite around?

awwww hun sending you big hugs!!

try not to get yourself upset cause like you I found the more I cried the more sick it made me. Try and calm down and maybe have a nap??

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I want a nap soo bad, but I no if I go to sleep I wont get up till 10-11pm tonight and then I wont get to sleep later =/
Well Im off to my mums not this weekend but the one after. I cant wait.
No My dad lives in chichester, nr brighton. I dont have any friends up here, all my friends are down were my mum lives :(
He really is a twa*, he used to kcik my mum in the stomache when she was pregnant and stuff, Iv just always forgiven him because he have multiple sclerosis and is in a weelchair, but im getting fed up of his selfishness and nastyness 24/7.
:hug:

well thats no reason for him to act like a tit hun! have a nap and set your alarm then you wont sleep in?? i promise u will feel better after a nap! I always did when I had been sick alot! it takes al your energy... have you managed to have anything to eat or drink today??

I had a piece of toast when I got up because I thought that would help witht the sickness but it didnt =/
Iv had lots of squash and orange juice in town and just ate a mince pie, but thats it.
I cant be bothered to cook at the moment lol
I will cook something tonight though, probobly bangers and mash :cheer:

Just had a sleep :)
Made me feel alot better :)
Im going to the hostel in under 2 weeks =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members