Subway Sandwich...

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Miss Sara has kindly informed me they are really bad for you

Just looking on the site and what i have (footlong meatball :D) has over 1000 calories in it :shock:

Should i go find a subway and get one anyway though? lol

there was something on tv which said they also have more salt than 9 bags of ready salted crisps

Did you watch dispatches the other day?

it was gross :puke:

I love subway anyway though :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1sttimemum said:
there was something on tv which said they also have more salt than 9 bags of ready salted crisps

Me and Lee watched that :shock: :shock: :shock:

I dont get the meatball anymore

Jade&Evie said:
Did you watch dispatches the other day?

it was gross :puke:

I love subway anyway though :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

no lol...miss sara just informed me of it htouhg pmsl....hmm...which do i want more then....9 bags of crisps (well would be 10 cos i cant eat and odd number) or a lush meatball foot long sandwich? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chicken dippers and curly fries it is :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (only cos mum wont drive me so i can eat it on wya home lol)

I've never tried Subway but they look so good! Why does everything that tasyes so good have to be so bad for you :wall:

jools221181 said:
I've never tried Subway but they look so good! Why does everything that tasyes so good have to be so bad for you :wall:

Its a government conspiracy im sure of it...who cares it tastes so damn good!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: come to the dark side jools you know you want to :D

I don't care, i've given up all fast food except subway, so bring on the calories, m mm mmmmmm

wish i could say the same Zebs...but i havent given up any fast food at all :rotfl: :rotfl:

But still bring on the calories lol

Good lord i dropped subway a while ago cos of the cals in them - never going to eat there again@

Last time I had a subway I spent the afternoon on the loo.

Mmmm, meatball sub. I loved them when i was pregnant.

Never really been a huge fan of subway but im shocked at the amount of cals :shock: :shock: :shock: thats crazy, just imagine how many cals a big greasy kebab must be then erghhhhh! :lol:

I ate so much Subway when i lived and worked next to one that i was put off for life anyway- it tastes like
pure salt and i feel sick at the smell or look of it now!! yuck :puke: :puke: :puke:
i used to eat that chicken teriyaki one with sweet onion sauce.. and the meatballs..bleaugh i heave at the thought! lol

hhmmm SubWay! :dance: Ewan and I watched the documentary on the sandwiches... next day we were in SubWay! I was good and just got a chicken and bacon wrap but he got the meatball footlong sub as usual. I guess watching the documentary didn't put him off it. :rotfl:

mmm meat ball footlong..... I didnt watch it but to be honest I dont think it would make any difference to me :lol: I love them **DROOL**

Oooo subway is so yummy!

Last time i had one was at the airport in Bristol after getting back from Ireland. I always have chicken, cheese, lettuce and cucumber hehe warmed up too! Its a nice mix :D mmmmmmmmmm.

You can always make the same thing at home but never tastes as good. Lol its like when you make a cup of tea at home its never like it tastes in a cafe even if its the same type!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back