• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

stupid pregnancy book

Susanne

Reaction score
I wish my pregnancy book would stop telling me how full of energy I am, and how wonderful my skin is now, and how blooming I look. I am not, and it is not, and I do not!!! Blah! :shakehead:

the only thing about me that looks nice at the moment is my hair, apart from that skins a mess, i am shattered all the time and i think the morning sickness may have returned. So on the whole i feel pretty crappy most days

These books are either written by men, supermodels or women who have never been pg ;-)

I'm totally with you!!! Feel like crap most of the time and pretty sure i look like crap too! xxx

Think it's true for me! I'm full of beans and my hair is nice and shiney. Making up for how terrible I was in tri 1 I think!

Thats all im getting in my iphone apps too :( used to be interesting facts about my babys development but its just rubbing in the fact i feel like crap 24/7 now lol

Hahahahaha same here!!!

No, my skin is not glowing, it's spotty!

No, my hair is not thick, shiny and growing faster, it's the same as always, and seems to be getting shorter!

No, I'm not full of energy, I walk upstairs and I feel like I can't breathe. I am more tired than I've even been in my life!

These books, apps and websites never help at times like these! I'm starting to wish I could employ somebody to walk in front of me lifting up my bump so I didn't have to carry the weight...

OH thinks I'm being a drama queen! Does anybody know where I can buy one of those strap on baby bumps with the weights in, he needs to walk a mile in my shoes. Well, flip flops, my feet are way too swollen for normal shoes!

xx

Hahahahaha same here!!!
! Does anybody know where I can buy one of those strap on baby bumps with the weights in, he needs to walk a mile in my shoes. Well, flip flops, my feet are way too swollen for normal shoes!

xx

Get one of those strap on baby carriers and stick two bags of flour in it.. should do the trick ;)

Hahahahaha same here!!!
! Does anybody know where I can buy one of those strap on baby bumps with the weights in, he needs to walk a mile in my shoes. Well, flip flops, my feet are way too swollen for normal shoes!

xx

Get one of those strap on baby carriers and stick two bags of flour in it.. should do the trick ;)

That is an amazing idea! I might try it!!! xx

Hahahahaha same here!!!

xx

That is an amazing idea! I might try it!!! xx

Put bricks in it instead for a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back