• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

stupid chuffin PCT

lozzi

Reaction score
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

right the blummin pct in oldham shud be scrapped...

crappy doesnt even describe

this morning i woke up bricking it for my lil lady gettin stabbed by sadistic nurse/doc...

got her up fed her and calpol'ed her and headed to the docs...

got to the reception and said ellouise lucas for her first jabs and the lady said "oh thats funny shes not on the list...."

so i got out the letter and showed her and she said "thats odd..has she ahd her 8 week check.."

errrrr no thats next monday

"thats why then... we cant do the jabs till she has had her check...."

WTF

Oldham pct makes both these appointments... shudnt they arrange it so then she has it in the right order...

so my lil lady had calpol for chuff all :wall:

made her sleep tho hahaha

grrrrr so i have to have another sleepless night next sunday worrying bout her jabs!!! :(

I hate incompentance :x it really winds me up.

Hun it is horrible I know Im not looking forward to next week as Olivia has a second lot next Tues :(

:hug:

Tasha20 said:
I hate incompentance :x it really winds me up.

Hun it is horrible I know Im not looking forward to next week as Olivia has a second lot next Tues :(

:hug:

eek how soon is the second lot :l

aww hun!

we had the same today. got alice dosed up with calpol (which she hates! she blows it all back out in one long raspberry!). got to the docs at 12.30 for our 12.45 appointment, to find it was closed until 1. so stood outside in the cold, until they reopend. went in, and was told it was booked in at 11.45! :x

ive re booked them, but ive got to wait two weeks!!!! she was initaly meant to have them on the 9th!

lozzijane- they have a 2nd lot at 3 months and a 3rd lot at 4 months.

2months they get their 2nd set of jabs, n they get 3
:x

Katie-Louise goes for her 2nd set in 11days :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh