Is this possible or am i imagining things??

jo jo

Reaction score
Hi All

Today i have felt very strange. I was standing up at work and i felt i needed a wee :oops: all of a sudden and i then after a second it would go and then come back. The only explanation i can think is that the baby may be kicking my bladder or lying on my bladder and when it moves i get a stong need for the loo.

Is this possible at this stage or has this happened to anyone else?

Hi jo it could be the baby, but alsokeep an eye on it as it could be the start of cystitis

I was lying in bed yesterday morning and the baby was kicking my bladder. There was no doubt about it at all. I felt the kick and needed the loo bad for a sec, then it went away. It kept happening for about 5 minutes then I just had to get up and go!

Thas exactly what it felt like. Really srong need for the loo and then after a couple of seconds it would go and then come back. I have not had it today so it must be the baby. I just thought it might be a little early to feel things like that

I get this too! But when I need o go - boy do I need to go right there and then! it comes on - then can go away, then comes on with such force like the baby is purposely sitting on it! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back