stomach ulcers?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
does anyone suffor from them?

i had magic eye about 18 months ago and had all the 50000 antibiotics to get rid of it.. and its bk.. it been back for about 2 months on and off.. grr it blooming hurts...ive got omeprazole (which is ok to take) what do you do to get rid?

What type of ulcers do you have peptic or duodenal?

Only steroids (prednisolone) get rid of mine... Sorry... :( You could try aloe vera juice that's supposed to be very good... but for me it didn't work it made everything a lot worse, further down...if you get my meaning. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Plus mine aren't caused by the Helicobacter bacteria, they are caused by my immune system going nuts. So all the antibiotics in the world don't help. Stress and bad diet also contribute to ulcers of both kind, and you may need to look into eating a bland diet for a while, little ruffage, simple easy to digest foods, just to give it time to heal. there are some herbal remedies... Licorice is supposed to be very good for them..

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I have to say stomach ulcers are by far more horrible than ulcers in your intestines... :hug: :hug: :hug:

duodenal ive had attacks for the past 2 months.. ive had one attack every week the last 3 weeks.. mum gave me the omeprazoles, i havesome in my draw.. and they helped last time.. but they havent helped today.. im eatting icecream and milk to see if it help.. and im a non-milk person usually.. ive tried aloe b4. minging.. and never worked...gah!

My dad has one and he takes something beginning with an R - he used to get it really bad and have to sit with hotties on his back and tum :hug:

rantidine? i dont think i can take that (preggy) although it is great..might take a trip to drs tmro.. jsut to tell them its bk n i need help lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back