Stomach cramps

*Star*

Reaction score
I've got some at the moment, and they are really agonising. I think it's cause I've been a bit 'bunged up' the last couple of days. At the moment I'm walking bent over cause it's hurts and I can't make any fast movements, and I'm finding it really hard to even walk.

I'm thinking ive just pulled something and ive taken some paracetamol.

anything else i can do?

I am having cramps at the moment too but i think mine is due to the 3 homemade fruit smoothies i have just had!!
Hot water bottle on tummy and lots of rest x

Yep I'm trying to rest! Roll on bedtime when I can get my 11 month old VERY mischeivous son to bed!!

bless!! I can reccomemd 3 fruit smoothies for getting rid of that bunged up feeling :rotfl:

hahaha! i'll bear it in mind. I'm gonna haave to get something though for it if it doesn't ease up. I'm in real pain.

Hiya, could be one of wo things, even uterus is stretching even further or u hve pulled something due to the muscles being so soft atm... just rest and dont over exert yorself hon
x

R we ok to use hot waterbottles on the bump had uuuber tummy ache the other day but thought seeing as i wouldnt be allowed a lovely hot bath i wouldnt be allowed a hot water bottle but ..... ?!?

Im gunna scream if were allowed n iv been holding out lol

MagicMarkers said:
R we ok to use hot waterbottles on the bump had uuuber tummy ache the other day but thought seeing as i wouldnt be allowed a lovely hot bath i wouldnt be allowed a hot water bottle but ..... ?!?

Im gunna scream if were allowed n iv been holding out lol

Boiling hot hot water bottles no, however i have used a hot water bottle at warm level (and very warm on my back) all throughout my pregnancy and not had any problems. it has been so beneficial to me especially with back ache and discomfort. very warm baths are fine too as long as you don't overheat, i fond having a warm bath and then before getting out filling with cold water is FANTASTIC before bedtime and relaxes those flobby muscles before getting out

x

I posted about this the other day....I've been having crampy feelings to, but they're more muscular pains than period type pains if that makes sense.

I didn't do anything to get rid of mine, they just went away eventually and I think I had a growth spurt :)

Iv never relli been one for hot hot baths, but i got told off bigtime by one of my friends when she rang and i said i cudnt talk cus i was going to have a bath, bout overheatin etc etc, i sed its barely warm piss orf !!
But still put a bit of ectra cold in from then on cus shed got me all paranoid !!
Figured that a hotwaterbottle on me tum would overheat me the same, or worse as iv usually got me tum out of the water in the bath :think: I dont have em too hot usually cus im always scared the top will melt and the stopper will come out ( dnt ask lol ) so might have to give it a go nxt time im feeling achey !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back