stomach and poos (sorry TMI)

MissGobby

Reaction score
well cut a long story short, Sunday morning (about 5am!) i woke up and had to literally RUN to the toilet, sat on the loo and i had a really weird poo (a little bit like direaha) :oops: - went back to bed, all was fine, BUT jsut been to the toilet now at work and the same thing happened!!! :oops: i never ever have anything like this and if it was direhea wouldnt it have happened when i had a poo yesterday?!? :think:

also, the past two nights i havent been able to lay on my stomach without feeling 'uncomfortable'

any ideas? :think:

....again....i am NOT sign spotting, i am NOT sign spotting.... :rotfl:

a few people in my family have had this and i did yesterday. Might be something going round. Did you have a free rustler by any chance? They were giving them away on the moor and i think they were dodgy!! :puke:

burgers in a box. There was a promotional thing going on and they were giving them away free. DH had 3 and ended up in bed all weekend and i had some bread and was ill yesterday! There usually like £3 each and they were throwing them at people! :)

no wonder why then!! LOL

no i havent had one though, havent ate anything different, but isnt it a bit funny that i had it one day, not the next, but the day after?!?

:think:

I've had this for a few days too, I was constipated last week and this week I'm the exact opposite :x

its really annoying isnt it JL?? its only happened this twice though, all other times i go to loo im fine!! :think:

Yeah it's awful, also I've had alot of wind and it's really smelly!! :oops:

:think: I dont think it's a symptom though, I think pregnancy usually causes constipation? Everybody is different though.

LOL JL :puke: :shakehead: bit too much info :wink:

nah im not thinking its a symptom, well was just wondering really, i dont think i am PG this month and im not trying to think i am, even my mate (the only one that knows we are trying!) told me today i havent mentioned it in a while!!

well proud of myself :lol: :D :cheer:

Good for you hun, it's good that you are more relaxed, it will probably happen when you least expect it so fingers crossed :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back