Stitch

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone else gets a stich like pain?? mines always to the left of my tummy button and hurts when I stand up, breathe too deep or push on the area. It just comes on random and goes when it wants to.

Just wanted to know if this is just me or does anyone else get it ?!?!

Does it stay until it kind of clicks? I get this to the right of my belly button! :lol:

jools221181 said:
Does it stay until it kind of clicks? I get this to the right of my belly button! :lol:

yeah sorta... makes me feel like I need to stretch iykwim :think:

I had this for a week - was convinced it was trapped wind but it wasn't. Quite painful.

THen suddenly it went!

XXX

YES!!!! Mine is always to the right of my bell button as well!!! Have no idea what it is, I think its maybe stretching, wind or just growing pains x

MrsBrightside said:
thank god im not the only one with weird bump pains :lol:

I know, all these little aches and pains make me worry, but when you think what is happening to our bodies its no suprise we feel these strange things!!!!! x

yeah I know, I worry at the least bit thing at the min and haven't really worried that much in this pregnancy but NOW oh my god I worry over everything :lol: but yeah like you say there is alot going on inside us that i often forget. Saying that ive got one now and im hungry so mayb thats also a reason. Time to stuff my face. I cant seem to fill mysef at the min. Asda delivery just been so i have loads to pick from :lol:

MrsBrightside said:
yeah I know, I worry at the least bit thing at the min and haven't really worried that much in this pregnancy but NOW oh my god I worry over everything :lol: but yeah like you say there is alot going on inside us that i often forget. Saying that ive got one now and im hungry so mayb thats also a reason. Time to stuff my face. I cant seem to fill mysef at the min. Asda delivery just been so i have loads to pick from :lol:

I am a terrible worry guts too!!!!!!!

Stuffing your face sounds good!!!!! :lol:

im still eating :oops: I dont know what it is at the moment I just cant fill myself but then if i make a big meal I get stuffed half way through :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back