Stinking cold

Nicky_Jones

Reaction score
I am suffering from a stinking cold, the fourth on the trot! All the stuff I would normally take (Actifed, Strepsil etc) says to consult a doctor if you are breast feeding. I tried the doctor, he said speak to the pharmacist, pharmacist just said you can't take anything.

Lockets don't say you can't take them so I have been taking those, is there anything else people have found they can take for colds whilst breastfeeding? Thanks

sorry no advice as i bottle feed, but just to say i hope you get better pronto!
i suffer from colds all the time (about 1 a month) & i know how awful you feel, especially for you having just gone back to work.
:hug: :hug:

Thanks. I have phoned in sick today as I felt worse at 7am than I did the previous day and I just got worse and worse through the day yesterday. If I hadn't just had 6 months off I wouldn't have gone in yesterday. I feel a little bit guilty that I have taken Ellie to the nursery as normal, then came back home and went to bed for another few hours until I needed to express Ellie's feed for tomorrow. I don't have the energy for work which TBH takes less energy than looking after Ellie. I am hoping that a day doing next to nothing will help me get over this.

NHS direct may be able to help u hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back