STILL NEGATIVE & 4 Days Late???????

Tam

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Well I tested today as planned, and as the title says, it was negative again!!! :wall:

I am 4 days late now, I have the following symptoms:

1 ) 4 Days late (I have a very regular 28 day cycle)
2 ) Sqeeze nipple and get a little leak
3 ) enlarged nipples (pointed out by DP today LOL) and slight tenderness in my left breast today
4 ) slight cramping & backache now and again
5 ) Pink spotting, very little for the past 3 nights, but basically stops as soon as it starts each night and then nothing during the day.
6 ) Bloated
7 ) Constipation now and again (I eat tons of fibre a day usually, and drink by the bucket load)
8 ) I am having the odd twinge of slight sickness - just started today
9 ) I don't like the taste of some things, especially beer (which I know isn't a bad thing, but it isn't me either, I love my beer :D ) and I don't fancy other foods I usually love.
10 ) Feel like AF is packing her bags to pay me a visit all the time!

I feel I am getting no where!!!!!!! I am so worried that something may go wrong, as there has to be something in it! These symptoms have all built up slowly over time, they have not all come at once, so I am shocked at how much there is there now I see it in writing!! :shock: .

I am planning to test again on Friday so I have my fingers tightly crossed, and EVERYTHING else!!!!!!

I am just so worried about the spotting, as I never had it before with my little girl - so alarm bells are ringing for me, I just wish the spotting would stop all together, I would go through any side effect tenfold if it meant I could carrying a healthy baby!!!!!!

I am sorry to be a pain, but I am trying to take it all in my stride as best I can, but I just want to know what's going on too - :think:

I am going to try my best to chill out and wait until Friday and hope AF doesn't visit before then!

****LOTS OF BABY DUST TO YOU ALL***** :pray:
****LOTS OF GLUE TO ALL YOU OTHERS**** :pray:

Tam x

Ahhhh you must be really frustrated Tam.

Try & relax & test again Friday if no AF? EAsy said than done though isn't it!

I hope you get the outcome you want from this :pray: x x

Yeah good luck Tam, its very frustrating. Baby dust to you!

how frustrating i so hope you get your BFP keep us posted and all the best of luck xx :pray:

i'm about 5 days over due, i haven't tested because i know i'm never regular, plus i think my body it still getting in to sync again after breast feeding - as i've only just stopped.
I have no sypmtoms only a stinking cold!! :wall:

Good luck to you hope you do get where you want!

Me too I am on same truck as you are so Good luck to you and baby dust!!

Kukush

I'm 2 days late with a BFN. It would be nice to know either way!

I'm now 6 days late and no BFP or AF. This is my second AF due after coming off the pill and no sign of it at all. Did anyone else have this?

Hi

Good luck hope you get what you want.
Alicebabe ive never had this i got preg while on the pill.
Katrina

Hi girls,

Thanks for your replies, sadly I got AF :( BUT......I will continue to enjoy the practicing :wink:

Keep me updated on all your progress, I hope you all get your BFP's and if so, I hope to be joining you next month!

~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~

Tam x

Got my AF this morning. Annoyed but reassured everything is getting back to normal and got a brand new month of trying to look forward to!

Sorry you got your AF, but as you said at least you are reassured about things!

Good Luck ttc Alicebabe!

~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~

Tam x

Hi

Sorry you girls got your Af good luck next month.
XXKatrina

good luck with ttc and here is a hand ful of baby dust for you all, xxx

So.sory dat tha witch caught u....i know dis waiting game is very frustrating...my 4 days late nd 19 dpo...feel cramps frm last two three days as if af is coming...nd alwaz feel wet ...nd hv high temp...got 2 bfn till now....i hope dey ssoon turn to bfp:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back