still here

GBLiz

Reaction score
hi everyone

i havent left the forum or anything. Just been really busy with the new business. Also going from one nightmare to another with house buying/selling and thats taken over my head a bit too much to communicate with 'the outside world'

still been here tho having a flick thru when i can and hope to be able to chat again before too long. Been missing the baby talk.

:hug:

Hi Liz, I was only thinking about you earlier. We'll have to catch up on msn soon...even if I appear busy or away I am normally there and able to talk :wink:

Hope you are all ok and well and huge hugs to Anjali :hug: :D

awww, was just thinkign baout you the other day.

Have you moved yet or still doing all the little niggly negotion bits?

Anjali is doing great thanks :D finally got her first lot of jabs last week. only 7 weeks late lol

the house thing, well, the buyers of my flat seem to be playing on our need for urgency by trying what amounts to blackmail really :? long story :( hoping to get a completion date this week else we'll be in court cos we've commited to moving in to the scottish flat on 8th aug :?

so still living in the gym but that in itself isnt too bad except Anjali will really need a cot soon!

hope everyone else and their lo's are ok :hug:

Sounds complicated, house buying/selling is a real pain I wouldnt like to be doing it with LO to worry about as well, hope its all sorted soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back