Still here =]...

kadesmummy

Reaction score
Contractions have STOPPED, thank the lord, and have been for a day now, so i'm treating that as positive!.

Still bleeding, and having quite a bit of bloody show and loss of musus plug, so we'll see on that front.

I'm breathing easier now i've made it to 30 weeks, here comes 31 :) - i'm just taking it a week at a time, and know that the longer he stays in, the better for him, and me, he nearly gave me a bloody heart attack! - he's going to be one little bundle of trouble when he arrives haha.

With Kade i was induced at 42 weels+ and i'd prefer to be induced again to be honest, the idea of going into labour by myself (and early!) scares me stupid!. I dunno like the hospital starting me off, and having all the pain releif etc at hand actually made me feel i could cope better with the labour.. :(.. anyway.. i'll probably be the only person wishing for an induction and for the baby to stay put right up to 40+ haha.

xx

glad to hear that everything is ok and your contractions have stopped :D
I'm hoping you stay til at least full term and baby gets nice and comfy :pray: :pray:

I'm sure you'll be fine and cope ok whether you go into labour through induction or naturally!

glad to hear hes staying put hun, take it easy :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back