Still feeling sick.

nickilubs

Reaction score
Hummm still feel kind of sick for some reason. Seems to start about half way through the day, I am pretty sure I am eating enough. Its not actually being sick its just a yucky feeling tummy. :( Is anyone else getting it or know what it might be?x

:hug: If I don't eat really really regularly (like all the time) I feel sick :roll: Not like I did in the first 14 weeks though. My friend felt (and was actually being) sick up until about 22 weeks I think.

Hope it passes soon hun :pray:

Awww i hope you start feeling better soon, i have had a few sicky feeling days, but i put it down to not eating enough through the day or when i feel hungry i was putting it off for another few hours.

I got it up until around 19 weeks. Like you it was just in the afternoons whereas the earleir sickness I had been getting was more n the mornings.

I hope it dissapears for you soon.

Alex xxx

Have you tried cold milk? Just a few sips - seems to settle the sickness feeling... :hug: :hug:

I still get the odd sicky feelings and now have started to get sick burps, ew, more of an indigestion thing though x

I do some HUGE burps lol!

Last night i was very sick and had to go to bed early :( I agree with milk, its the only thing which doesnt make me sick, also try ad stay sat down when you eat otherwise it gives a kind of boat on the choppy sea effect and ull feel sick...

Hope you feel better soon
x :hug:

I still get times when i feel a bit sick. Suck on extra strong mints when you feel yuk, i find they really help me. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back