• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Still being sick at 15 weeks

LinsG

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new on the forum and was wondering if anyone else was still being sick through their second tri. I suffered from Hyperemesis (constantly being sick) quite badly in tri 1 and was off work for nearly 2 months! I'm just hoping that the sickness will ease off and i can start enjoying being pregnant.

Anyone else been like this?

hi hun, i was still getting morning sickness at 14 weeks and then it eased off and i know people who have suffered up until 20 weeks. its different for everyone i think. i hope it eases off soon hun

xxxxx

Aww honey hopefully it will ease off soon for you, luckily I havent had any sickness....YET!!

Its somewhat comforting to know that i'm not alone still having morning sickness. Thanks

I haven't been actually sick for a few weeks now but i do feel really sick and heave alot even now and i'm nearly 26 weeks.
I guess its different for everyone, but fingers crossed yours stops soon flower :hug:

With my first pregnancy I threw up almost every meal until 22 weeks, it was horrible :( This time I had bad sickness again but it eased off around 16 weeks, although I still get queasy with strong smells and have been ocassionaly sick :( Hope your sickness eases soon hun :hug:

Hi, I hope you feel better soon. Like you I suffered from hyperemesis and it finally got better aroung 18 weeks. Since then it's been pretty good - just the odd occasion of nausea and I've only thrown up a couple of times since then. Hang in there. :hug:

I am 14 weeks tomorrow and still being sick, probably 2-3 times a week. I tend to have good or bad days, feeling Ok all day or rotten since the moment I wake up. I alwasy know if it's gonna be a good or bad day pretty much on waking and getting up. I have tried so much, eating before rising, crackers, juice, hot tea, all kinds of stuff that people suggest. there doesn;t seem to be a pattern so I am just living with it and hoping it will pass very very soon. I must admit it is really debilitating at times and I want to sleep as a natural reaction to being sick 10 to rest as being sick is quite exhausting! 2) so I won't be sick (if I am asleep) and 3) because I read in a book that sickness can indicate that I'm not gettign enough rest.

It's horrible, I have had lots of sympathy but it soon feel like I am a moaning minnie, feleing sorry for myself etc.

I totally sympathise with anyone still suffering, let's hope it eases off soon for all of us.

BF x

Clydesdaleclopper said:
Hi, I hope you feel better soon. Like you I suffered from hyperemesis and it finally got better aroung 18 weeks. Since then it's been pretty good - just the odd occasion of nausea and I've only thrown up a couple of times since then. Hang in there. :hug:

Same here I had HG with Ellis till 18 weeks..... and sickness with new bub till 14 weeks. I feel for you xxxxxx

:hug: I am still being sick and im 15 weeks almost. its horrible as I was sick 3 times today, its smells that do it for me. i got up this morning to cook a bacon sarnie for my oh and me and took one bite and :puke: .I dont think the orange juice helped either as it is too acidic. Then the smell of perfume at work made me sick again and just been sick tonight. Thought it was meant to ease off after 12 weeks. It is interesting that a book said that it may be to do with not getting enough reat as im finding it hard to sleep. x
Hope it eases off for you soon hun x

Aw poor you :( I never actually was sick, just the constant sick feeling, especially when I smelled cooked meat :puke: but mine went around week 13.

Sorry I can't be more help, hope you feel better soon

:hug: xxxx

I was sick 2/3 times a day through the whole pregnancy so i know it feels awful...get as much rest as you can and take multi vitamins to keep your levels up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back