Started feeling Sick!!

KJ

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I know it's not normally something to get excited about, but since saturday I have been feeling decidedly dodgy on and off!! Monday was the worst, yesterday only had one really bad bout at around 7.30pm and today I feel nauseaus quite a lot although not too bad.

Yeah, morning sickness has arrived!! Bring it on pregnancy!! I can take it! Anything that means my baby is strong and healthy!

I know, I need to be locked up!!

K.xxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm exactly the same. I love it when I feel sick and my boobs hurt.

You lot are mad! I feel so bad that I'm really struggling at work. I don't do the sort of job where I can take time off so it's a nightmare. I feel sick all day and spend about 3 hours every morning retching and throwing up. :puke:

Ok being sick or aching is "good" because your pregnant and things are developing etc but don't wish for too much....your likely to get it and honestly once sickness etc dies down it's sleepless nights (uncomfortable feelings etc) and so forth.....praying I don't get "everything" going but am happy with one or two little reminders!! :rotfl:

Oh I just wish I could sleep though, just one night, please baby?! :rotfl:

Hi

:lol: Your crazy lol , well glad your happy about it at least helps loads.
I still have nausia :? but not happy about it :)
Katrina

I understand where you're coming from :D

I dont get morning sickness :cheer: but sometimes wish I did just so pregnancy feels more real.
At other times I feel really sick and dizzy then I'm glad that I dont feel like that very often :dance:

Julie xxxx

Hi Jools,

when you had your scan, how many weeks were you? And did they detect a heartbeat?

Just wondering cause my sickness is still mild, and I know we're at the same stage. So we could be having very similar pregnancies.

K.xxx

Hi KJ,

Was 7 weeks 1 day when had scan and watched and heard heartbeat which was very strong :cheer: :cheer:

When is your scan?

Julie xxxx

a week on friday. I'l be exactly 9 weeks when I have it.

I've been doing loads of reading and I've found that if they detect a good heartbeat at 8 weeks then the risk of miscarriage drops to 1%!!

That's so cool, I can't wait to hear a heartbeat, I'll relax soo much then knowing my risk has dropped so much.

K.xxx

Yeah the sonographer told me that my chances of a healthy pregnancy now are excellent due to the heartbeat :cheer: :cheer:

You must be so excited about scan, hope the next week doesnt drag in for you :pray:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG, you can have all my sickness with pleasure!! I throw up at work, in tesco toilets, on the side of the road! It's a nightmare! Any time of the day or night. :cry:

Piglet xx

This is my first pregnancy and it may well be my last so I intend to enjoy every bit of it! Ok so I've had it easy with morning sickness, I have noticed that I smell things a lot stronger that make me heave i.e curry and meat! I just love feeling pregnant it's a feeling I never thought I would experiance. Mind you if I was puking up every 5 minutes then I bet I wouldn't be saying these things. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back