• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stacey (Sugarhigh) is having contractions!!

xjdx

Reaction score
Just got a text from her apparantly her contractions are every 9 mins apart and she is waiting for them to get closer before she goes to hospital!! Good luck hun :cheer: :cheer:

jazzmum2be said:
Oh wow :cheer:
Isnt she only like 34 weeks though?

no shes due before me :)

How exciting... good luck sugar high xxx

Was just coming on to post this too :D She is about 37 weeks now hopefully the contractions are a bit closer together now

Well ladies, no baby yet!

mums friend is a midwife and she came up to my house and checked me over with her hand held monitor thingy and said they were pretty strong so off we went to hospital where they showed up as BHs and i was sent home and told to call again if they get worse or my waters go

OMG it wasn't long ago on MSN we were chatting and I didn't think you were that far gone! :shock:

(I haven't blocked you on MSN by the way, I just don't go on anymore!) :lol:

Good luck chicken!!! xxxxxx

lol its gone whizzing past in a blur the past few weeks!

(I'm rarely on MSN either these days hun so dont worry about it)

Hopefully, they seem to have gone really irregular again now but we shall see, i've been having them since 6am so who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back