• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spotty legs

angelcake89

Reaction score
I've stopped shaving/hair removal on my legs (and everywhere else to be perfectly honest) because since getting pregnant my skin can't stand the hair removal cream and I have sensitive skin issues with shaving and fail quite amazingly at waxing :lol:

Even though there's no shaving/hair removal my skin is all red and pimply on my legs even with the use of my cactus brush, which expoliates (sp) Do you think it's just hormones taking it's toll on my skin? If it is I'm glad it's my legs not my face especially in the winter.

Yep mines been the same.

Also they get incredibly itchy too :wall:

My skin has gone really sensitive too.

We'll all be Hairy McLairy's won't we!

me too :(
i've got a trapped hair on the back of my thigh but i can't seem to get it out. and oh is useless lol.
xx

babyblonde said:

:lol: worst thing ever though I went for a bra fitting in Bravissimo and they don't measure you they just stick you in the bra size they think you are and see where they go from there. So I'm stood there boobs out, nothing from the hips up and I realise I haven't done anything to my pits for about 3 weeks and normally it's an every other day jobby to keep it under control :oops: I did explain that I had a few issues with hair removal (as it was noted down I was preggers) and she was very nice about it but my god it was embarassing.

*edit* OMG Hairy Mclairy from Donaldson's Dairy. I loved that when I was little!!!

Jaded Diamond said:
i've got a trapped hair on the back of my thigh but i can't seem to get it out. and oh is useless lol.
xx

oooo I'll do it for you :twisted:

angelcake89 said:
babyblonde said:

:lol: worst thing ever though I went for a bra fitting in Bravissimo and they don't measure you they just stick you in the bra size they think you are and see where they go from there. So I'm stood there boobs out, nothing from the hips up and I realise I haven't done anything to my pits for about 3 weeks and normally it's an every other day jobby to keep it under control :oops: I did explain that I had a few issues with hair removal (as it was noted down I was preggers) and she was very nice about it but my god it was embarassing.

*edit* OMG Hairy Mclairy from Donaldson's Dairy. I loved that when I was little!!!

Correct!

angelcake89 said:
Jaded Diamond said:
xx

oooo I'll do it for you :twisted:

why thank you m'lady! :p
i brought my god-daughter hairy mclairey for christmas lol. can't resist passing on the love for hairy mclairey.
i had to check the book had muffin mcclay in though, cos faith (god-daughter) loves our sheepdog. she also now loves muffin mcclay lol.
xx

why thank you m'lady! :p
i brought my god-daughter hairy mclairey for christmas lol. can't resist passing on the love for hairy mclairey.
i had to check the book had muffin mcclay in though, cos faith (god-daughter) loves our sheepdog. she also now loves muffin mcclay lol.
xx

OH's daughter got "We're going on a bear hunt", "Where the Wild thing's are" and "There was an old lady who swallowed a fly" for christmas. I think I enjoy them more than her LOL.

There is a traditional all natural remedy that helps calms down any irritation u get after waxing or perhaps shaving as well.. it's rose water! u just apply few drops on a cotton pad and wipe the area after waxing it helps closing the porse and avoids any irritation... I don't know if u can get rose water in the UK, but if u have a lebanese restaurant nearby they should have some LOL.

maldives said:
There is a traditional all natural remedy that helps calms down any irritation u get after waxing or perhaps shaving as well.. it's rose water! u just apply few drops on a cotton pad and wipe the area after waxing it helps closing the porse and avoids any irritation... I don't know if u can get rose water in the UK, but if u have a lebanese restaurant nearby they should have some LOL.

:lol: I don't think we have a Lebanese restaurant near here, but I'm sure you can buy rose water. Thanks for the tip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back