spotting/blood when I wee? scared!

Small Flower

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I've just been to the toilet and I've wee'd a bit of blood - not much. I thought I saw this, this morning, but assumed it was already in the toilet bowl before I went and thought it was someone else (at work). There is no spotting on my underwear either.

I've been having a few stitches/twinges today, but other than that no pain really.

My midwife dept is now closed. Should i be worried, what shall I do?

Slightly scared!!

Hi

Had the same sunday, monday and today. When I went to labour ward triage on sunday they said they think it's a water infection. This is because it wasn't coming out on a pad like a period. Was just when I wee.

So, maybe you have the same. Take a mid stream urine sample to your docs or hospital for them to check and try not to worry.

Good luck x

Thanks for your advice, I will pop in to docs on way home and get a sample bottle - shall I explain to the (not very helpful or descrete receptionist) so that she can pass onto the midwife (or doc) tomorrow?

My tummy feels very tight today also, a bit uncomfortable like my tummy is full and lots of twinges - not sure if this is normal tho for 15wks?

lol...Receptionist at the GP are nauses!

Maybe you could call your local hospital? They would tell you to come in and do some swabs and check your urine. That may be easier than explaining anything to the GP receptionist.

I had pain too...Which worried me the most. But they have put that down to the infection also. My hospital said, anything that worries you, is worth coming in to get checked.

Sounds like a water infection but best to get it checked out.

Let us know how you get on xx

deffo sounds like a water infection. Best thing to do is go straight to docs as water infections need to be treated asap. Keep drinking lots and lots of water hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi girls,

I've just been to the toilet and I've wee'd a bit of blood - not much. I thought I saw this, this morning, but assumed it was already in the toilet bowl before I went and thought it was someone else (at work). There is no spotting on my underwear either.

I've been having a few stitches/twinges today, but other than that no pain really.

My midwife dept is now closed. Should i be worried, what shall I do?

Slightly scared!!

Hi

Had the same sunday, monday and today. When I went to labour ward triage on sunday they said they think it's a water infection. This is because it wasn't coming out on a pad like a period. Was just when I wee.

So, maybe you have the same. Take a mid stream urine sample to your docs or hospital for them to check and try not to worry.

Good luck x

Thanks for your advice, I will pop in to docs on way home and get a sample bottle - shall I explain to the (not very helpful or descrete receptionist) so that she can pass onto the midwife (or doc) tomorrow?

My tummy feels very tight today also, a bit uncomfortable like my tummy is full and lots of twinges - not sure if this is normal tho for 15wks?

lol...Receptionist at the GP are nauses!

Maybe you could call your local hospital? They would tell you to come in and do some swabs and check your urine. That may be easier than explaining anything to the GP receptionist.

I had pain too...Which worried me the most. But they have put that down to the infection also. My hospital said, anything that worries you, is worth coming in to get checked.

Sounds like a water infection but best to get it checked out.

Let us know how you get on xx

deffo sounds like a water infection. Best thing to do is go straight to docs as water infections need to be treated asap. Keep drinking lots and lots of water hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i went to the walk-in-centre when i had a water infection, i walked in booked in went the the toilet and was called in, however they told me i had to see a doctor because of being pregnant, they were really niethen gave me the tablets and its all good now. Id get it sorted soon cos its uncomfortable

I'd get it checked out just to be on the safe side. The good thing is you're not gushing with blood. Sounds like it could well be a water infection but do get it checked out.

i went to the walk-in-centre when i had a water infection, i walked in booked in went the the toilet and was called in, however they told me i had to see a doctor because of being pregnant, they were really niethen gave me the tablets and its all good now. Id get it sorted soon cos its uncomfortable

I'd get it checked out just to be on the safe side. The good thing is you're not gushing with blood. Sounds like it could well be a water infection but do get it checked out.

Hi,

It sounds like a water infection to me!!! Make sure you see someone asap and in the mean time, as someone else said, make sure you drink loads of water, and also cranberry juice is supposed to be very good.

All the best :hug:

Hi,

It sounds like a water infection to me!!! Make sure you see someone asap and in the mean time, as someone else said, make sure you drink loads of water, and also cranberry juice is supposed to be very good.

All the best :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back