speaking

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
braydon has started saying dad :cry: :cry: n it breaks my heart i hoe he is saying coz he hears me say dad to my dad

He is probably just experimenting with sounds, it is unlikely at his age that he will know what it means and associate it with his dad, you know that you are his absolute fave person :D

Albabies say dada, its one of the easiest words they can say. At B's age he is just experimenting with words, he won't realise that it means something yet.

One of Reece's first sounds was dadada which made OH chuffed to bits lol. Reece likes calling everyone mammy now! He can say hiya and its so cute. He doesn't know what it means though!

Its just one of those things they say at that age. My wee girl calls my mum mam sometimes when Im at work because she hears my 3 sisters call her it but she always calls me mummy.
They are like wee parrots at that age.

bayley is startin to sey dada and ta aswell he doesn't sey it for anything if that makes sence he just sits there seying dada dada ta lol at least seras first work was mumum :D lol
luv braiana x

Hi

yes its true they just say what they here i know it must just tear you apart but Kim is right your his fav person.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back