sorry just need a moan...

helsekia

Reaction score
I just feel so I dont know,so not me.I feel tired all the time,drained,nauseus,hot then cold,have an aversion to most foods and drinks i just want to sleep all the time.this is my second pregnancy I have a 6 yr old but never felt like this first time round.Im strggling to get anything done around the house i just feel so crap.please tell me itl go away?

i know this is a self indulgent moany post i jst needed to share :?

aww hun ive been having alot of these days im having a good day today though so im hoping the black cloud is going away
try doing something you really enjoy hun that might help
manda xx

I think a lot of us feel like this or have felt this way at one point in pregnancy. :hug: Right now I feel similar most days. I feel terrible for just wanting to lie down, it makes me feel guilt for being so... sloth like.

But I think it is just a part of the first tri (not sure about the next two).
I hope you feel better!... sorry that this post isn't very helpful. :(

Thought i would send you a hug :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know exactly how you feel im always tired and trying to work a full time job is leaving me exhausted. I think we are supposed to feel better in tri 2 so not long to go :sleep: :sleep:

Roll on second tri for all of us!!

:hug: :hug: have some hugs hun and do whatever makes you feel better and dont feel guilty about it. Ive not been to work all week, slept all day everyday and eaten cake as its the only thing I really like at the mo and I feel happy as I know Im being good to myself for once and listening to what my body needs....apart from the cake :oops:

xx

hello
i feel the same

depressed is the word....working full time and a commute is a killer....

tempted to take sometime off, i was sick at work and only get relief a bit after eating...i had hash browns this morning...
hope you feel better soon hun, you are not alone
x

thankyou everyone for being so nice.I dont like moaning really but sometimes just need to share.I know the first tri is a rough ride for everyone and I pass :hug: :hug: on to everyone in first tri that we all make it safely and surely to second tri which im sure we will.

the only thing about feeling so bad is..............

I KNOW I AM PREGNANT :rotfl:

I just feel so I dont know,so not me.I feel tired all the time,drained,nauseus,hot then cold,have an aversion to most foods and drinks i just want to sleep all the time.this is my second pregnancy I have a 6 yr old but never felt like this first time round.Im strggling to get anything done around the house i just feel so crap.please tell me itl go away?

i know this is a self indulgent moany post i jst needed to share :?

aww hun ive been having alot of these days im having a good day today though so im hoping the black cloud is going away
try doing something you really enjoy hun that might help
manda xx

I think a lot of us feel like this or have felt this way at one point in pregnancy. :hug: Right now I feel similar most days. I feel terrible for just wanting to lie down, it makes me feel guilt for being so... sloth like.

But I think it is just a part of the first tri (not sure about the next two).
I hope you feel better!... sorry that this post isn't very helpful. :(

Thought i would send you a hug :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know exactly how you feel im always tired and trying to work a full time job is leaving me exhausted. I think we are supposed to feel better in tri 2 so not long to go :sleep: :sleep:

Roll on second tri for all of us!!

:hug: :hug: have some hugs hun and do whatever makes you feel better and dont feel guilty about it. Ive not been to work all week, slept all day everyday and eaten cake as its the only thing I really like at the mo and I feel happy as I know Im being good to myself for once and listening to what my body needs....apart from the cake :oops:

xx

hello
i feel the same

depressed is the word....working full time and a commute is a killer....

tempted to take sometime off, i was sick at work and only get relief a bit after eating...i had hash browns this morning...
hope you feel better soon hun, you are not alone
x

thankyou everyone for being so nice.I dont like moaning really but sometimes just need to share.I know the first tri is a rough ride for everyone and I pass :hug: :hug: on to everyone in first tri that we all make it safely and surely to second tri which im sure we will.

the only thing about feeling so bad is..............

I KNOW I AM PREGNANT :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back