sorry its another teething thread

Squeakz

Reaction score
We think J is deffo teething, hes really grouchy, dribbles like CRAZY, has a runny nose and he also has started hitting his mouth! we froze a carrot stick lat night and he seemed to like that to play with but i have a few qns:

How long can we expect to wait before seeing a little tooth?
How soon after the first will we have a full set?
What are the best solutions to help ease his discomfort - - for some reason i dont wanna give him calpol all the time.?

Oh also whilst im here, hes developed really bad nappy rash and jsut wondered how you recommended clearing it up!

UI tell you this lil man knows how to get everything at once!
xx

Thanks in advance!

Aw bless him! It does sound like teething!! You can use bonjella on his gums, it can take a couple of years to get a full set of teeth! I use berphanten sp? On nappy rash although *touchwood* charley hasn't had it yet and also air his bum everyday so leave his nappy off, make sure he's dry and let him have a kick on his changing mat!
Lacey had a toothbrush looking thing when she was teething and it really helped. You can still get them in boots.

cheers my dear!! hes suffered really badly today its been horrible! hes spent about an hour crying!! we're heading to boots in a bit so ill check out the tootkbrush thing!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Drake is majorly teething too. Gotta get some proper bibs as his tops are soaking!

I've ordered ashton and parsons teething powder online for him (will be ready for pick up on Tuesday) they are supposed to be fab! And I use baby bonjela...he seems happier when I give him something to hold so he can put it in mouth. I might get that toothbrush thing too.

With chaz on letting his bum air. My eldest had it and 10 minutes nappy free and a thin layer of sudocream at every nappy change did the trick!

Last edited:
Ashton and parsons help with teething pain and tummy upset associated with teething. I give zac them through the day and neurofen for children before bed when he is really bad. We had a good month of him waking in the night before the first tooth came through! The second one came soon after but with less trouble. Think they don't get a full set til they are about 2/3 and every baby is different. Hope they come soon, give him loads of cuddles xxx

Hi hun,
I understand what you mean about calpol!!
Yeah where possible give cold chew rings/veg, gel, on their gums.
Erm the rash, my youngest has yet to have nmappy rash, but my daughter would get it awfully with every single tooth. Leaved without a nappy as often as possible. Prob most important time is after a nappy change, so that the bum dries in the air. Then DOUSE them in cream!
Teething... hmm. My son got his first today, 6 mths, teething hard since about 10 weeks.
My daughter started at about 3 mths, first tooth at 8 mths, lol but my niece started at about 4 mths... didnt get her first tooth until 13 mths!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back