Sore coccyx

DW1978

Reaction score
I''ve got a really sore coccyx, is anyone else suffering the same?

It's really painful when I first sit down and then when I stand up again after sitting. It's a weird achy pain.

I have that too, it's been like that for weeks now. Especially if I've been sitting for a while or when I first wake up xx

Last edited:
Im glad you have posted this hunny as i was in terrible pain last night when I stood up after watching the soaps, my OH wondered what i was doing! I wonder what it is?? x x

Weird eh? I know theres nothing we can do about it but it's getting on my nerves.

Havent experienced this myself but sounds horrible maybe the way bubba is lying?

I have had this and am having to stand up and walk around at work every 20 minutes, its fne when I am standing!

I am going to the doctors next Thursday so will let you know what they say!

Great, thanks Coco. I'm interested to know!!

YES! i thought it was just me! im sick of telling people whats wrong with me because they just say stuff like "OH SHES GOT ANOTHER SYMPTOM! " X

Don't think I have had this either but I have soreness on both my left and right hand side low down, really aches, especially after I finish doing all the cleaning, anyone else have that?

i did all the time earlier on ChrissieCool but i think it's to do with constipation i keep getting it now and again keep thinking there's something wrong with my ovaries lol

God yeah, I have had terrible constipation throughout this pregnancy so far and I do eat healthy food most of the time apart from the odd bit of chocolate or cake :lol:

I've had this too, there and one of my hips. Everytime I stand up I'm walking like an old woman!

My sister gets the coccyx pain as soon as she falls pregnant, not sure what causes it or what would ease it, but didn't realise it was common though!

I've been getting a coccyx pain for a couple of weeks and it is really sore and uncomfortable. Had my 26 week midwife appointment yesterday so mentioned it and she said it must just be everything getting softer - uuurgh made me feel all funny! Nothing they can do though:wall2:

Sorry girls I just remembered I was going to let you know what the doctor said! I am having physio and the physio said that its very common but easy to treat if you get treatment early on so get referred !

Get referred for physio? I think mine is changing now from coccyx pain to my sciatic nerve but still maybe able to be helped with physio.

Yes referred for physio, I think its important to deal with these things straight away before they get worse xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back