Sore Back

BabyNumber1

Reaction score
There are probably loads of posts like this one but im useless on here at the moment...

I have the worst back pain ever, im sat at a desk all day although i do go for walks frequently to try and shift it (i used to get prescribed diclofenac for it as ive always had problems since my first job having to lift heavy boxes etc) but obviously i cant take anything other than paracetamol...

has anyone got any other remedies that they find useful...??

My OH said to try and crack it but im worried that might be harmful to the baby because of the pressure? I know i cant use stuff like deep heat or tiger balm but im literally in agony sometimes, a hot bath works sometimes but with me working i cant just jump in the bath at any time of day :(

Any advice would be great!!

Sorry I've not really got a sore back but try getting down on all four like you are scrubbing the floor! the relief from the pressure of the baby is soo fine! lol plus it helps with engagement. so its worth a try !

Last edited:
No advice but didn't want to read n run, I'd see ur doc about it hun x

I think he will just say paracetamol but u never no x

Thanks ill try the all fours thing... ill make sure the OH is at work when i try im pretty sure he will think hes on a promise if he walked in on my in that position!!

I thought the hard work started AFTER they were born not before :S lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back