• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sooooooo naughty!!!!!

charlene09

Reaction score
Only just had time to post this but I dont know how much longer I can put up with AJ's behaviour he appauls me.

So, OH went into he's bedroom this morning and I heard him shout "for fuck sake Charlene, I can't get in he's room there is shit everywhere" me thinking he means toys went to have a look and it was actually shit from he's arse!!!!! I was so angry!!!

It was on the walls, all he's toys, he's bed, smeared in the carpet as though he had wiped he's arse on the floor, me thinking it was the huggies nappies (we recently switched to) went and had a rummage for he's nappy in he's bedroom but when I found it the nappie had not leaked nor was there poo in it, he's pulled he's nappy offf!!!!!!

Now I am left cleaning shit out of he's carpet, teddies, toys, and walls whilst wanting to be sick everywhere, what do you do with behaviour off a toddler like this, cos I dont know how much I can take he is getting worse!

OH took him downstairs and he also decided to piss on the living room carpet and call me a dick :cry:

Someone please help?? What do I do???

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk

Without meaning to be rude, make sure you and your OH watch your language in front of him. Even if you think he's not listening, as that's maybe why he think it is ok to call you a dick? I know it can be hard but they really do pick up on everything you say. Also next time he says something he shouldn't just say "no thank you that's not a nice word" because if you react to it he'll realise he gets attention from it and carry on saying it.

I know what you mean, it was just pure anger this morning though, also, it's not me or OH that tend to swear around him it's OH's sister.
I do tell him off for swearing but he just laughs at me.

Oh god Hun I hate days like those. As hard as it is to hear it's totally normal! I can't see how old LO is on iPhone but honestly it's all just learning and exploring :(

If you haven't managed to get "it" out of the carpet yet I can't recommend cillit bang highly enough for things like that lol.

Oh god Hun I hate days like those. As hard as it is to hear it's totally normal! I can't see how old LO is on iPhone but honestly it's all just learning and exploring :(

If you haven't managed to get "it" out of the carpet yet I can't recommend cillit bang highly enough for things like that lol.

So it's not just AJ then? That makes me feel better, he is 16 months old now, it's not that that disgusts me it's the fact he wanted to eat it too :(.

I have managed to get it out with 1001 carpet cleaner :) he's room is all lovely again now, I will put pics on of how it normally looks :) shame I didnt get a before and after, but it was too disgusting for anyone to see, even family members havent seen the mess it WAS in.

awh you should have so took pics for future girlfriends/his 18th :)

He wanted a pic too :roll:

from mi fone

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335460574195.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335460574195.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 30
  • uploadfromtaptalk1335460605127.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335460605127.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 29
  • uploadfromtaptalk1335460640858.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335460640858.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 26
  • uploadfromtaptalk1335460670855.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335460670855.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 25
  • uploadfromtaptalk1335460699016.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335460699016.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 25
We'll see what it's like in the morning ! Hahaha

from mi fone

That is the tidiest kids bedroom I've ever seen. Lucky he has a dark carpet eh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back