soooooo much discharge :-S

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
hello everyone! awwww feels like so long since i have been on here (broken laptop) i've been getting withdrawal symptoms :D hehe

i was was wondering if this is "normal" since i have been pregnant (19weeks now, yay) i have had soooooo much discharge (like how it is when you ovulate, egg white'y) but i have got loads, that when i am at work (soz tmi) i can feel my knickers are wet, and then i panic and rush to the bathroom incase i am bleeding.... seriously, there is loads! lol

i was wondering if it is normal to get this much, its not smelly or anything...... hehe

Thank you for reading :hug:

lol

Its happening to me too! I always panic that its blood too, but like you, just LOADS of white discharge.

No one warns you about these things do they?!

Me too! It'll just slip out every so often and like you I get paranoid in case it's blood but I'm getting used to it now..

Yeah im the same i've started wearing panty liners at all times of the day now as it was a horrible feeling.

hehe, awwww thats good news! Thank you for replying, you have all put my mind at rest. my OH has taken to calling me "slimer" Charming huh!!!!!!!! hehe

Thank you girlies x x x

I can sympathise! I was about to get in the bath and felt warm down my leg, thought I had wet myself but but it was really runny discharge (TMI!!) :shakehead: Not happy! x

I'm the same too!! I have rushed to the loo on lots of occasions cos I thought I was bleeding.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back